This Frozen Margarita Pie is perfect for Summer! The no bake filling is rich, creamy and made with margarita mix, on top of a buttery graham cracker crusts.
No-Bake Margarita Pie
This no bake margarita pie recipe is for you! It’s simple, fast, and easy to follow. You’ll be able to make this delicious dessert in no time at all.
Not only is this margarita pie recipe simple, it’s also incredibly tasty. The perfect balance of sweet and tart, this dessert will leave you wanting more. Serve it up at your next party and watch as everyone devours it!
Key Ingredients for this Recipe
- Cream cheese– The cream cheese makes the filling creamy
- Frozen margarita mix– I used Bacardi Frozen Margarita Mix
- Whipped topping – This make the pie filling creamy and fluffy. Use store bought or make our homemade whipped cream – it’s easy and worth the extra time.
- Graham Cracker Crust – you’ll need a store bought graham cracker pie crust.
How to Make Margarita Pie
- Whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Then add the margarita mix.
- Add in half of the whipped topping and fold it in.
- Freeze for 4 hours. Next, spread the leftover whipped topping over the pie before serving. Top with lime zest.
Family Friendly Margarita Pie Version:
You can leave out the alcohol for this margarita pie. No need to “replace” the tequila because there is just one shot included.
- Change the Crust – Try making this crust using Nilla wafers, animal crackers or other style cookies. It works create and gives it a fun flavor twist.
- Salt – Sprinkled a tiny bit of salt when serving for those that love salt around the rim of their margarita. I personally think it’s delicious! and adds the perfect finishing touch
When you make this margarita pie, you want to keep it stored in the refrigerator. The pie will last for about 3-4 days.
- Freezing – the pie will last longer if you move it to the freezer. Freeze the pie for 2 to 3 months. The pie may be kept covered and refrigerated 3-4 days. The crust will get softer the longer it’s stored.
- Serving – move the pie to the refrigerator overnight. I prefer to eat the pie while it is half frozen. It tastes great on a summer afternoon.
More Margarita Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Margarita Cake with Tequila Frosting
- Margarita Sheet Cake
- Strawberry Margarita Bread
- Margarita Cake Recipe
- Blackberry Margarita Sheet Cake
Frozen Margarita Pie (No-Bake)
- 10 inch graham cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen margarita mix thawed (I used Bacardi Frozen Margarita Mix)
- 16 oz whipped topping thawed in refrigerator, divided
- Lime zest for garnish optional
- 1 shot Tequila optional (see note below)
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese with a hand electric mixer until creamy.
- Pour in the thawed margarita mix until well blended.
- Add half of the thawed whipped topping (and tequila if using) and beat until well incorporated.
- Pour into the pie shell. You will have some leftover mixture.
- Freeze for 4 hours or up to overnight. Pipe or spread left-over whipped topping on top before serving.
- Sprinkle with lime zest (optional).