Lemon Blossoms are a delicious dessert for people who love lemon flavor. Topped with a homemade glaze, these bite-sized treats are so tasty.
I have really came to love lemon desserts. If you’ve got a sweet tooth but are searching for something other than chocolate, lemon is the way to go.
Don’t those look so good?? They are quickly climbing the ranks of one of my favorite things to bake.
Not only are these super delicious, to make them you just need four simple ingredients. That’s it! Anytime I can make something new that everyone falls in love with that is also crazy easy, I am thrilled.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cake Mix. You can use yellow or lemon cake mix here, they taste identical in this recipe.
- Lemon Pudding Mix. This gives the yummy lemon flavor.
- Eggs & Vegetable Oil. These are the two ingredients listed on the cake mix box.
The Glaze Ingredients
We love adding a powdered sugar + milk glaze to desserts. This one has a tangy pop with lemon juice.
- Powdered Sugar
- Lemon Juice
Lemon Blossoms Recipe
- Stir the four muffin ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Spray a mini muffin pan and scoop batter in, filling half way.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and let them cool while making the glaze.
- For the glaze, stir the powdered sugar with lemon juice and slowly add in some milk until you get the consistency you want.
- Dip the muffin into the glaze and enjoy!
This recipe makes a big batch of 48-60 mini muffins. It’s a great one to share with family and friends because you will have plenty!
More Lemon Desserts:
Lemon Blossoms (Mini Lemon Muffins)
- 1 box yellow or lemon cake mix
- 1 - 3.4 oz box lemon pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons lemon juice half of a lemon
- 3 Tablespoons milk or water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and oil. Stir the ingredients together until the batter thickens and is somewhat smooth. The batter will be thick and slightly sticky.
- Lightly spray the mini muffin pan, then, using a spoon, or portion scoop, fill the muffin pan, no more than halfway full with batter.
- Bake the muffins for 10-12 minutes, until the tops begin to turn lightly golden. Turn the muffins out of the pan onto a cooling rack or parchment paper to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and stir together. Slowly add in a tablespoon of milk at a time until the glaze reaches your desired consistency.
- Dip the tops of each muffin into the glaze and return to the cooling rack or parchment paper to allow the glaze to set.