Fudge is well, fudge. Probably the best thing on this planet. Just like cake or cookies, fudge is another wonderful dessert you can do so much with. This Maple Walnut Fudge will just melt in your mouth. This recipe will be a great treat to share with friends and family.
Maple Walnut Fudge
This Maple Walnut Fudge is so good! This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and is so simple to make. It is only made with 4 ingredients! The texture is so smooth and creamy, you will just fall in love. The maple flavor of this fudge is so delicious and you will want to keep this one handy.
Fudge is such a traditional holiday recipe! I can remember different variations of fudge being served at my family get-togethers. Do you remember the different types that you had? The great thing about fudge is that there are so many different ways that you can make it! I have a few tasty fudge recipes that your family may love! If you love Key Lime, then you definitely need to try my Key Lime Fudge! If you adore cherries, then my White Chocolate Cherry Fudge is one you must try! Red Velvet is another traditional part of the holidays so you know you have to try a fudge recipe where Red Velvet is the star!
- Chocolate- You will need to use white chocolate for this recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk- This will help with the consistency of the fudge.
- Walnuts- These will need to be chopped for this recipe.
- Maple extract- Be sure to use the pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Sea salt- This will bring out the flavor in your fudge.
How to Make Maple Walnut Fudge
Add the walnuts to a skillet and toast them.
Use parchment paper to line an 8×8 inch square pan.
Add the white chocolate and condensed milk into a large heat-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals and stir between each one until fully melted.
Add in the extract
Add the toasted walnuts.
Add the fudge batter into the prepared pan.
Put the walnut halves and salt on top.
Put in the fridge for 3 hours to harden and when the fudge is set, cut into squares.
Serve or store in an airtight container.
What Gives This Maple Flavor?
The maple flavor is what makes this fudge so delicious. The flavor is a natural sweetener. The maple flavor comes from the extract the recipe calls for which is pure maple extract.
Can I Make This With Pecans Instead?
The walnuts in this fudge recipe go very well with the flavors. However, you can choose to use pecans if you would like. You can also use other types of nuts as well.
MORE WALNUT RECIPES
- Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Bread
- Buttermilk Pie with Walnut Streusel
- Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
- New York Extreme Chocolate Walnut Cake
Maple Walnut Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons maple extract
- pinch sea salt
- Toast the walnuts in the skillet.
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in the maple extract and the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan. Top with walnut halves and sea salt.
- Place in the fridge to harden a minimum of 3 hours. Cut the fudge into squares.