Looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe? This No-Bake Monster Cheesecake is the perfect solution. It’s so simple to make, you don’t even need an oven! The best part about this recipe is that it tastes just like a real cheesecake – but without all of the hassle.
No-Bake Monster Cheesecake
This No-Bake Monster Cheesecake is so good! This recipe takes your traditional cheesecake and fills it with a bunch of add-ins like mini chocolate chips, M&M’s, chocolate fudge, and peanut butter. The recipe is packed with tons of flavor and texture. If you want more Monster Recipes, then try out this Monster Energy Bites, No-Bake Monster Cookie Bars
- Graham Crackers- These will be used as the crust for the cheesecake.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt.
- Cream Cheese- Use this softened or room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar- This is great for homemade icing.
- Sour Cream- This will keep the recipe from cracking.
- Peanut Butter- You will need creamy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Vanilla- Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate Chips- Be sure to grab the mint chocolate chips.
- M&M’s- These will be added to the cheesecake.
- Fudge– You will need chocolate fudge.
How to Make No-Bake Monster Cheesecake
To start, place the graham crackers into a food processor and blend until it forms crumbs.
First, add melted butter into graham crackers and pulse to combine.
Secondly, in a 9-inch pie pan, gently press the crumbs to form a crust.
Thirdly, place the crust into the fridge while you make your cheesecake batter for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Next, add the cream cheese and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and beat to combine.
In addition, put in the sour cream peanut butter, and vanilla and combine until smooth.
Furthermore, using a spatula, add in the m&ms and chocolate chips and mix to combine.
Finally, the batter into the prepared crust and place in the fridge for 6 to 12 hours or overnight for best results.
To finish, add a bit of drizzled fudge with more m&ms and chocolate chips.
Serve and Enjoy!
How long Does the No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe Last?
This No-Bake cheesecake will last for about 4-5 days if stored correctly. Place the recipe into an airtight container and store it in the fridge. Sealing the recipe in an airtight container will keep other smells from the fridge absorbing into the cheesecake. and protect it from going bad sooner.
Can This Monster Cheesecake Recipe be Frozen?
Yes, you can store this recipe in the freezer. You will need to place the recipe into an air-tight container. Be sure to allow the cheesecake to thaw for 4-5 hours before serving.
More Monster Recipes:
- Christmas Monster Cookies
- Cookie Monster Cake
- Macaron Cookie Monster Cookies
- Cookie Monster Cheesecake
No-Bake Monster Cheesecake
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 12 ounces of regular cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered confectioners sugar
- 2/3 cup regular sour cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 1/4 cup for garnishing
- 1/2 cup M&Ms + 1/4 cup for garnishing
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbs.
- Pour in melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a 9” pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes while you make the cheesecake batter.
- To make the cheesecake batter, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Add sour cream, peanut butter, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 6-12 hours (or overnight).
- Once chilled and set, drizzle with fudge and top with extra M&Ms and chocolate chips.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “No-Bake Monster Cheesecake”
This is one of the best desserts I’ve ever tried