This festive Peppermint Bark Fudge recipe is easy to make and perfect for the holidays! The combination of chocolate and peppermint is delicious, and it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
Peppermint Bark Fudge
Fudge is always a hit around the holidays at our house. It’s nice to have delicious fudge on hand when you want a festive treat or to offer to guests and to include on your Christmas cookie trays. This Peppermint Bark Fudge has all the great flavors of peppermint bark combined with creamy chocolate fudge.
If you are looking for other great fudge recipes to try, check out our Rocky Road Fudge, 2 Ingredient Fudge, Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fudge, White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge (3-ingredients) and our Andes Mint Chocolate Fudge.
What is Peppermint Bark Fudge?
Peppermint bark fudge is a sweet candy-like dessert made with semi-sweet and white chocolate chips and topped with candy canes pieces. This simple, no-bake recipe is so easy to make and just requires a few ingredients. We also have other peppermint bark desserts including Peppermint Bark Cookies and Peppermint Bark Popcorn that you will also love.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Chocolate – you will need white chocolate and semi sweet chocolate. Feel free to use dark chocolate chips for the bottom layer if you prefer.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – this will help with the creamy consistency of the fudge.
- Candy Canes- crushed candy canes are used for the topping to give this a nice peppermint flavor and crunch.
How to Make Peppermint Bark Fudge
Just a few easy steps and only takes 15 minutes of prep! This fudge recipe makes the perfect Holiday gift!
- Use parchment paper to line an 8×8-inch square pan. In a medium pot, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk, and butter. Combine ingredients on low to medium heat until melted.
- Add the fudge into the prepared dish and place it aside for 30 minutes to harden.
Peppermint Bark White Chocolate Layer
- In a medium pot, add the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Combine until smooth.
- Pour in the 1 tsp of peppermint-flavored mint extract and combine. Add the fudge on top of the first layer.
- Top with the rest of the crushed candy canes and mini chocolate chips and set aside for the night for the best results.
- Serve and enjoy!
What Is Sweetened Condensed Milk?
Sweetened condensed milk is a sweet, thick, and off-white color milk used in many desserts. It is used to assist with the thickness and consistency of chocolate, fudge, cakes, cookies, and more.
What Kind of White Chocolate Should I Use?
This recipe uses white chocolate chips to create white chocolate fudge. The chocolate chips melt easier than white chocolate bars or bricks. I prefer Ghirardelli white chocolate chips.
More Fudge Recipes
- Fantasy Fudge Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Fudge
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
- Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe
Peppermint Bark Fudge
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat. Stir the mixture until melted.
- Pour the fudge into the dish. Allow the chocolate layer to harden for about 30 minutes before making the peppermint fudge.
- Using a medium pot, melt the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter until combined and smooth. Mix in the 1 tsp peppermint extract.
- Pour the white chocolate fudge onto the top of the chocolate fudge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy canes and mini chocolate chips on top and allow the fudge to harden overnight.