If you are a pizza lover, you’ll enjoy this Pizza Dip recipe. It’s the perfect appetizer for any occasion including family get-togethers, a fun night in, or a potluck. It’s warm, filling, and best of all – cheesy!
The Best Pizza Dip Recipe Ever
This pizza dip is creamy and delicious! It tastes like an authentic pepperoni pizza. The basil and other seasonings give it so much flavor you’ll have to keep yourself from eating the whole thing by yourself.
It’s also an easy recipe to prepare. Whenever I am preparing for guests or trying to find something to bring to a party, I also choose something quick and easy when I can. Dips are almost always my go-to.
A few favorites we have are:
This is a cream cheese pizza dip which makes it even more crave-able. It adds a little tanginess and extra cheesiness that only enhances the flavors. Plus, you can never go wrong with pepperoni, in my opinion. It gets a little crunchy in the oven for some texture. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Pizza Dip Recipe Ingredients
Here is everything you need to execute a perfect pizza dip!
- Cream Cheese: It’s much easier to work with when softened. Leave it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes before preparing the dip.
- Dried Oregano
- Dried Basil
- Italian Seasonings
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: This will be divided; some is going to be mixed in while the rest will be melted on top!
- Grated Cheddar Cheese: This adds a sharp flavor.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza Sauce: Our Recipe is super easy and taste great!
- Pepperoni Slices: You can really use however many you like.
How to Make Pizza Dip
It’s so easy to make this dip! Most of the ingredients are mixed together, then you top them with more cheese and pepperoni before you bake. Yum!
- Prep the Oven. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Your Ingredients. In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, oregano, basil, Italian seasoning, 1 cup of mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, pizza sauce, and pepperoni.
- Spread Mixture. Either in a cast iron pan or casserole dish, spread the mixture of ingredients. Make sure it’s spread evenly.
- Add Toppings. Top with remaining mozzarella and more pepperoni slices.
- Bake. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly, and the cheese on top starts to brown.
- Cool. Remove from the oven and allow the dip to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve. Enjoy with your favorite dippers like sliced bread!
What to Serve with Pizza Dip
Below are some of our favorite ideas for dippers for this Cheesy Pizza Dip!
- Sliced bread
- Pita chips
- Bagel chips
- Corn chips
- Cooked Pizza dough
Is pepperoni not your thing? Here are some substitution suggestions!
- Ground Italian sausage
- Diced bell peppers
- Diced onions
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
I typically never have any pizza dip left. However, if you do have some leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep fresh for up to 3 days.
To reheat, you can pop it in the microwave if you’re all about speed. It messes with the texture slightly but I find mixing it up really well once it’s hot, helps. Otherwise, you can transfer it to a small oven-safe dish. It should only take 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
More Dip Recipes to Try
Easy Pizza Dip Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, oregano, Italian seasoning, basil, cheddar cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cheese mixture into a cast iron or casserole dish. Pour the pizza sauce on top of the cheese mixture
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheeses and pepperoni
- Bake 25 minutes
- Serve with sliced bread or other dippers of your choice