Strawberry Margarita Pie has everything you love about a margarita, but in pie form! A creamy strawberry and lime no-bake filling (with tequila of course) on a buttery graham cracker crust. This easy pie recipe is perfect for Summer and will transport you to a tropical paradise.
Strawberry Margarita Pie
Oh boy, let me tell you about this incredible creation called Strawberry Margarita Pie! Imagine the juiciest, ripest strawberries bursting with flavor, mixed with a tangy zing of fresh lime and a subtle kick of tequila. Now picture all of that goodness nestled in a deliciously crumbly graham cracker crust.
These pies are like a taste of summer captured in a single bite. They’re the perfect dessert for those scorching hot days when you want something cool and refreshing to enjoy. Whether you’re hosting a backyard BBQ, planning a picnic with friends, or simply craving a delightful treat to beat the heat, these pies will not disappoint.
What I love most about making Strawberry Margarita Pies is how simple and fuss-free they are. No baking required for the filling! Just a few easy steps and you’ll have a mouthwatering dessert ready to impress your taste buds. It’s the kind of recipe that lets you spend more time enjoying the sunshine and less time baking in the kitchen. Plus, the combination of sweet strawberries, tangy lime, and that tequila kick is simply irresistible.
What You’ll Need
- For the crust: This is a basic graham cracker crust using graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- For the Filling: The margarita filling is made using fresh strawberries, limes, sweetened condensed milk, tequila, orange juice and Cool Whip.
- Dcorating: whipped cream, lime zest, limes and strawberries.
How to Make Strawberry Margarita Pie
Make the graham cracker crust: Combine the crust ingredients together in a medium bowl and press it into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes and all to cool.
Make the filling: Use a blender to combine the strawberries, lime zest and juice, condensed milk, tequila and oj. Blend it until it is smooth. Pour the pie puree mixture into a large bowl and fold in the Cool Whip. Pour the filling into the crust.
Finish the Pie: Pipe dollops around the edge of the pie Garnish with lime wedges, sliced strawberries and lime zest.
Tips and Tricks
- Select the ripest strawberries: For the best flavor, choose strawberries that are bright red, plump, and fragrant. Ripe strawberries will add a burst of sweetness to your pie.
- Pre-chill your ingredients: To ensure a refreshing and firm pie, make sure to chill all the filling ingredients, including the strawberries, lime juice, and tequila, before mixing them together. This will help the pie set properly and enhance the flavors.
- Use a quality graham cracker crust: A good crust is the foundation of any great pie. Opt for a high-quality store-bought graham cracker crust or make your own from scratch for an extra touch of homemade goodness.
- Don’t be shy with the lime zest: Zesting a fresh lime directly into the filling adds a vibrant burst of citrus flavor. Be generous with the zest, as it will bring out the tanginess and complement the sweetness of the strawberries.
- Let it chill and set: After assembling your pie, it’s important to let it chill in the refrigerator for at least a few hours, or even overnight if possible. This will give the filling time to set and allow all the flavors to meld together beautifully.
- Garnish creatively: When serving your Strawberry Margarita Pie, have fun with the presentation. Consider topping it with whipped cream, slices of fresh strawberries, or even a sprinkle of lime zest. The garnishes not only add visual appeal but also enhance the overall taste experience.
- Experiment with variations: While the classic Strawberry Margarita Pie is fantastic on its own, don’t hesitate to get creative. You can try adding a splash of orange liqueur or triple sec for an extra twist or even combine pretzel crumbs into the crust for a salty-sweet contrast. Feel free to make it your own!
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake
- Nutella No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Halloween Peeps Cheesecake (No-Bake)
Strawberry Margarita Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
Strawberry Margarita Pie Filling
- 4 cup fresh strawberries diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp tequila
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 3 cups cool whip thawed
- Whipped cream
- Lime wedges
- Lime zest
- Sliced Strawberries
Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Spray the pie pan with the baking spray.
- Press half the graham cracker crust into the pie dish.
- Press the remaining crust up along the sides.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely.
Strawberry Margarita Pie Directions
- Using a blender, add the diced strawberries, lime zest, lime juice, condensed milk, tequila, and orange juice. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and fold in the cool whip, 1 cup at a time until combined and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smooth evenly.
- Pipe dollops around the edge of the pie.
- Garnish with lime wedges, sliced strawberries and lime zest.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 9 in pie pan
- Baking spray
- large piping bag with star tip