No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is an incredibly delicious dessert with a creamy whipped cheesecake over a graham cracker crust and then topped with sweet cherries. Whip this up for a picnic, potluck, party, or just a fun anytime treat!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
There’s nothing like a good no-bake cheesecake! The texture is so smooth and creamy with just the perfect sweetness. We love how easy it is to make too! Just a few ingredients that are easy to keep on hand in your pantry and refrigerator so you can make this dessert any time.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Graham crackers
- Granulated sugar
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
- Cherry pie filling
Making No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Start by crushing the graham crackers into a fine crumb in a food processor or blender, then mix the crumbs with granulated sugar and melted butter. Press this mixture into an 8×8-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
Tip: Be sure to leave some of the parchment paper sticking up from the edges of the pan. This will help you lift the whole cheesecake out of the pan after it has chilled.
Use an electric mixer or stand mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Next, add the whipped topping, powdered sugar, and lemon juice and mix until well combined.
Scoop the whipped cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
Finally, add the cherries to the top, then chill the cheesecake for 4 hours.
Lift the whole cheesecake out of the pan, then cut into 9 squares. Serve the cheesecake chilled.
How to Store Leftovers
If you have any leftover No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can keep them for up to three days.
More Recipes You Will Love
- Grilled Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Easy Marinated Tomatoes
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- 9 graham cracker sheets (1 sleeve)
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor or blender and pulse into fine crumbs. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a medium mixing bowl and combine with the melted butter and granulated sugar.
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper. Leave extra paper sticking up from the sides to make it easier to remove the cheesecake from the pan later.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs into the pan and press down to form the crust. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill while you move onto the next steps.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and lemon juice; beat until well combined. Spread the cream cheese filling over the graham cracker crust. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the cheesecake. Cover the cheesecake and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Lift the cheesecake out of the pan using the sides of the parchment paper as a handle. Slice the cheesecake into 9 squares and serve chilled.