Do you love Apple Pie? What about Twix? This amazing new dessert is a combination of both with a wonderful texture and flavor! Twix Caramel Apple Pie is so good and great for any occasion.
Caramel Apple Pie
This Twix Apple Pie is so delicious! Just think of a normal apple pie with a tasty twist! This Pie is a sweet and soft apple pie with a caramel drizzle and pieces of Twix on top. The combination of flavors is incredible and sure to be a favorite! If apple pie is your favorite dessert, then be sure to make this Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie or this Bourbon Apple Pie for other terrific recipes to try.
- Pie Crust– You can use ready-made or homemade pie crust.
- Apples– You will need to peel and slice the apples with 1 cup diced.
- Candy Bars– You will be using Twix candy bars for this recipe.
- Lemon Juice– Use freshly squeezed for the best flavoring.
- Sugar– Granulated sugar is used for this recipe.
- Flour– Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Salt– This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Brown Sugar– Use this to add richness to the dessert.
How to Make Twix Apple Pie
To start, set the oven to 375 degrees.
First, add the apples, lemon juice, sugar, and flour into a large bowl and combine by tossing the ingredients.
Secondly, combine the diced Twix and the apple mixture and combine.
Thirdly, add the mixture into the prepared crust and set it aside.
Next, put 1 1/2 sticks of butter 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, and 1/4 tsp of salt into a large bowl and combine using a party cutter.
In addition, add the crumb mixture on top of the pie and place it into the oven for 1 hour.
Furthermore, take out of the oven and allow the recipe to cool.
Finally, add the chocolate topping over the pie and top with diced Twix.
What other caramel candy would work?
Twix is a delicious blend of textures and flavors. If you love Twix, I’m sure there is another candy with caramel you would like to try this recipe with. Another great option for this dessert would be a Milky Way.
How to Store Caramel Apple Pie?
Storing this recipe can be fast and simple to do. First, you will want to place the pie into an airtight container. You can store this recipe at room temperature, in the fridge, or freezer. When you place the recipe in the fridge or freezer, it will last longer.
More Apple Pie Recipes:
Twix Caramel Apple Pie
- Ready-made pie crust
- 6-7 Apples peeled and sliced 1 cup diced
- Twix candy bars
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ stick of cold unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt Toppings
- ½ cup Twix diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees In a large bowl adds your apples, lemon juice, sugar, and flour. Toss to combine
- Add the diced Twix to the sliced apples and toss to combine.
- Place the apples Twix mixture in the pie shell. Set to the side.
- In a large bowl add the 1 ½ sticks of cold unsalted butter,2 cups all-purpose flour,½ cup packed brown sugar, and ¼ tsp salt. Using a party cutter mix to combine.
- Top the pie with crumb topping.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Top with chocolate topping and diced Twix. ENJOY!