Baileys Cheesecake is a delicious recipe with cream cheese, Bailey’s Irish Cream and coffee on a gragham cracker crust and chocolate ganache on top. Serve this for St. Patrick’s Day or any day!
We’ve made many sweet treats with Bailey’s and for good reason. It’s so tasty! After you make this, take a look at the Chocolate Bailey’s Poke Cake, Bailey’s Truffles and Bailey’s Chocolate Mint Cookies. You can’t go wrong with any of them!
I may only have a smidge of Irish in my blood, but I still love celebrating the St. Patrick’s Day holiday. Mostly because it’s in March and I know Spring is almost here, and in part because of all the yummy food we make. An Irish Cream Cheesecake certainly tops that list. Grab your ingredients and let’s bake!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Instant Coffee
- Chocolate Chips
- Heavy Whipping Cream
Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
To start, make the crust by mixing melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press the ingredients into a parchment paper lined springform pan. Place it in the freezer to set while you make the cheesecake mixture.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch together. Add in the eggs one at a time. Then, slowly beat in the Bailey’s and vanilla.
Pour that mixture over the crust and bake in your Instant Pot for 40 minutes. Once the timer goes
off, allow it to natural release for 20 minutes. Then, once cooled, let it sit in the fridge overnight.
Oven Directions: You will use a larger springform pan (9 inches) compared to the instant pot and basically double the ingredients (as we list in the recipe box below).
When your cheesecake is ready, make the ganache to top it off.
All you need to do is heat the heavy whipping cream in a saucepan until steaming. Then it pour over the chocolate chips.
Let it sit for a minute to begin to cool and pour over the top of the cheesecake and smooth evenly.
Do I Need To Use A Springform Pan?
When it comes to cheesecakes, a springform pan makes life much easier. The reason is because this type of pan has removable sides. When your cake is cooled you can easily remove it from the pan without damaging the cake.
How To Prevent An Instant Pot Cheesecake From Cracking
Here are two tips to help prevent your cheesecake from cracking.
- Make sure the eggs and cream cheese are always at room temperature before mixing.
- Grease the pan so that the cheesecake is able to pull away from the sides and keep the top from cracking.
More Instant Pot Cheesecakes:
INSTANT POT INGREDIENTS
- 2 C crushed chocolate graham crackers
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
OVEN METHOD INGREDIENTS
- 4 cups crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
INSTANT POT DIRECTIONS
- CRUST: Line the bottom of a 6-inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with pam baking spray
- Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs
- Press the crust into the springform pan
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
- CHEESECAKE: In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch until combined
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar mixture until combined and smooth
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time until combined
- Beat in the Bailey’s and Vanilla extract until combined
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Cover with foil
- Fill the instant pot with 1 cup of water
- Place a trivet inside
- Place the springform pan onto the trivet
- Close the lid and set to sealing
- Bake on manual setting high pressure for 40 minutes. Once timer goes off allow to natural release for 20 minutes
- Remove the lid and use a paper towel to dap onto the foil to remove condensation
- Carefully remove from the pot and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE: Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream until steaming
- While heavy whipping cream is heating up, place chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl
- Once the heavy whipping cream is heated, pour over the chocolate chips
- Allow to sit for 1 minute before whisking until smooth
- Pour over the top of the cooled cheesecake and smooth evenly
- Preheat oven to 325º and butter an 8" or 9" springform pan. CRUST: Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs. Press the crust into the springform pan. Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
- CHEESECAKE: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until completely smooth and fluffy. Add cornstarch, then add eggs. Add Baileys and vanilla. Pour batter into crust and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake until center of cheesecake is only slightly jiggly, 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Let cheesecake cool in oven, for about 1 hour, then refrigerate until completely cool, about 4 hours.
- GANACHE (make when ready to serve): In a small saucepan over low heat, heat heavy cream. Add chocolate in a heatproof bowl and pour hot cream on top. Let sit 4 minutes, then stir until creamy. Refrigerate ganache until slightly thick, about 15 minutes, and spread over the top cheesecake. Let set 10 minutes, then serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.