These Flourless Brownies are rich, fudgy and gluten free brownies. Perfectly chewy edges, fudgy in the middle, and crinkle tops!
Flourless Brownie Recipe
These brownies are just so delicious and easy to make! The brownies turn out so rich, fudgy, and chewy for the perfect amount of chocolate flavor. Removing the flour from these gluten-free brownies doesn’t change the recipe as much as you would think. These are similar to our Best Brownie Recipe, but a few changes including no flour.
Ingredients You’ll Need
You can make these delicious homemade brownies with simple ingredients that most people have on hand.
- Butter- use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt.
- Chocolate- you will need bittersweet baking chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Sugars- granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Eggs- room temperature.
- Vanilla- pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Cocoa- unsweetened.
- Cornstarch- this will help with the consistency.
How to Make Flourless Brownies
All you need is 10-minutes of prep time to whip up these fudgy brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Add the butter and chopped chocolate into a large mixing bowl and melt in the microwave for 30-second increments. Add in the sugars and combine. One at a time put in the eggs, and combine after each one added, then add in the vanilla. Mix in the cocoa powder and cornstarch and beat until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, and use a spatula to evenly spread. Top the batter with chocolate chips.
- Place the baking pan into the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
- Allow the brownies to cool before serving.
Are Flourless Brownies Gluten-Free?
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free. This recipe does not contain any flour. There is cornstarch in the recipe, creating a similar texture to regular brownies.
You can mix anything you desire into your brownie batter. You can add in chocolate chips, white chocolate, nuts, caramel, even marshmallow. Adding in ingredients into the batter will just add to the flavor and texture.
More Brownie Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- French Silk Brownies
- Butterscotch Brownies
- Lemon Brownies
- Pecan Pie Brownies
- Salted Caramel Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter and chopped chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one until melted and smooth.
- Beat in the sugars with a hand mixer on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Then beat in the vanilla.
- Sift the cocoa powder and corn starch into the bowl and beat until smooth.
- Transfer the brownies batter to the prepared baking pan and smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until done. A film should form on the top of the brownies and the center shouldn’t wiggle.
- Let brownies cool in the pan before enjoying.