This Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe is a cold and refreshing beverage that you can enjoy poolside! It’s made with fresh fruit juice, making it sweet and delicious. It’s the perfect summer beverage for adults.
Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
Frozen cocktails are best enjoyed in the summer sun. I love strawberries, so this is one of my favorite recipes. You can even make larger batches if you are expecting company, or bring the ingredients and make it fresh for a party! It’s fruity and sweet, making it very drinkable if you are someone who doesn’t love the taste of strong liquor.
Spring is strawberry season and I like to freeze fresh strawberries whenever I can. I will buy extra, slice them, and pop them in the freezer for this recipe, or add them as a sweet garnish to other drinks! I also like to use them in baking and non-alcoholic beverages like Strawberry Sweet Tea.
What You’ll Need
Rum, orange liqueur, and strawberries are essential ingredients. The lime juice adds a fresh, tart flavor that pairs well with strawberries. Of course, the ice is necessary to make it into a slushie beverage!
- Rum: I use a white rum for this, like Bacardi.
- Triple Sec: Any kind of orange liqueur will work perfectly.
- Lime Juice: Fresh is best but you can also use prepackaged.
- Strawberry Juice
- Frozen Sliced Strawberries: You can also use fresh strawberries if you prefer.
How to Make a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
In just 2 steps, you will have a delicious frozen strawberry daiquiri
- Step 1. Add all of the ingredients, including the ice cubes and frozen strawberries to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Step 2. Pour into glasses and top with your favorite garnish.
These are my all-time favorite garnishes for this strawberry daiquiri recipe!
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Lime Wedge
- Orange Slices
- Mint Leaves
Can I Make This Strawberry Daiquiri of Time?
I wouldn’t make these strawberry daiquiris more than 1-2 hours ahead. You can blend it, transfer it to a pitcher, and keep it in the freezer, but you can’t make it overnight and have the same texture. This is also why I don’t recommend saving leftovers. Make just enough to enjoy right away.
Tips and Tricks
- Purchase any good light or white rum. It doesn’t have to be top shelf. A cheap light rum saves you a little money, and you can get a little more to store when you crave another frozen daiquiri. White rum also has a hint of sweetness, which goes well with the berries and fruit juices!
- You can make this drink virgin by eliminating the rum and triple sec and adding fresh orange juice. Blend the other ingredients and add orange juice until you reach your desired consistency.
More Frozen Alcoholic Drinks
- Frozen Blueberry Margarita
- Pina Colada Recipe
- Frozen Dirty Dr Pepper
- Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail
- Frozen Peppermint Hot Chocolate
More Strawberry Cocktail Recipes
- Strawberry Mojito
- Strawberry Shortcake Martini
- Easy Giggle Juice Cocktail
- Strawberry and Cream Cocktail
- Strawberry Paloma
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- 8 ounces rum
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 1/2 cup lime juice fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberry juice
- 16 ounces frozen sliced strawberries
- 4 cups ice
- lime or oranges
- In a blender add all of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses and garnish.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 Blender