Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is just what you need this summer! This sweet, tangy, and a little sour drink is made with fresh lemonade, Limoncello, Raspberry Chambord, and Raspberry Syrup.
Raspberry Limoncello Frozen Cocktail
Every sip of this cocktail is so fresh and delicious. It is packed with fruity and tart flavors that blend so well together. It is so simple to make and can easily be turned into a bigger batch.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Lemon: You will need fresh lemonade, Limoncello, and ice for your lemon mixture. Make sure to have fresh lemon wedges for garnish.
- Raspberry: You will need Raspberry Chambord, Raspberry Syrup, and Raspberry lemonade. Use fresh raspberries for garnish.
- Garnish: I like to use simple syrup and sparkling cake sugar.
How To Make a Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail
- Preparing the glass. Add some of the simple syrup to a small plate and the sugar to another plate. Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup, then into the sugar to coat.
- Make the lemonade. Add the lemonade, limoncello, and ice into a blender and combine on high until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set in the freezer to chill.
- Make the raspberry mixture. Add the raspberry lemonade, Chambord, raspberry syrup, and ice into a blender and combine until smooth. Pour 1/3 of the chilled lemon mixture into the prepared glass. Top with the raspberry mixture and repeat until the glass is full. Top with garnished and enjoy!
When To Serve Raspberry Lemonade Cocktails?
This drink is best served during lunch or dinner. This refreshing drink is perfect for hot summer days or a night with your closest friends. I enjoy drinks like this with a simple meal like Cobb Salad or Air Fryer Steak Bites.
Tips & Tricks
- If you don’t have simple syrup, you can use honey.
- Top this delicious drink with some homemade whipped cream for more sweet flavor.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Emerald Sunrise Cocktail
- Strawberry and Cream Cocktail
- Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail
- Texas Fever Water Cocktail
Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail
- ½ cup Lemonade Fresh
- 2 oz Limoncello
- 1 ½ cups ice
- 1 oz Raspberry Chambord
- 1 Tbsp Raspberry Syrup
- ½ cup Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 ½ cups ice
- Lemon Wheel
- Raspberries Fresh
- 1 Tbsp Sparkling sugar cake decorating sugar
- 1 Tbsp Simple Syrup
Decorating the glass rim
- Pour your simple syrup onto 1 small plate. On a separate plate add your sugar. Dip your glass into the simple syrup and then into the sugar. Set the glass to the side.
- In your blender add your lemonade, limoncello, and ice. Blend on high until fully combined and smooth. Pour your lemonade mixture into a small bowl or plate. Place in the freezer until the next flavor is made.
- In your blender add your raspberry lemonade, Chambord, raspberry syrup, and ice. Blend on high until fully combined and smooth. Add ⅓ rd of your lemonade mixture into the glass. Add your second flavor and repeat with the first flavor and so on until the glass is full. Garnish and enjoy.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Personal Blender
- 2 small bowls or Ziploc bags
- 2 plates