This Pink Lemonade Pie is perfect to make on those hot Summer days. It starts with a graham cracker crust and filled with a strawberry lemonade ice cream pie filling, then topped with whipped cream and lemon zest.
Pink Lemonade Icebox Pie
Who wants to spend time baking treats in the oven on those hot summer days? When the temperature is rising outside, the last thing you probably feel like doing is putting on your oven to make anything, so you will be glad you don’t have to do that to prepare this tasty lemonade pie. Instead, this no-bake treat goes in the freezer and is a cold snack to enjoy whenever you crave something sweet.
There is something so enjoyable about this refreshing pie that combines ingredients like graham cracker crust with powdered sugar, lemon zest, whipped cream, and pink lemonade concentrate, to name a few. This pink lemonade pie is a easy & delicious dessert that everyone will love, including the kiddos.
Lemonade Pie Ingredients
Gather the following ingredients to make this no-bake dessert that will impress anyone who gets the opportunity to eat it.
- Pink Lemonade Concentrate – Thaw the concentrate before you use it to prepare this pie.
- Strawberry Ice Cream – You will need one quart of strawberry ice cream to go with your pink lemonade concentrate.
- Cool Whip – Grab an eight-ounce container of Cool Whip and allow it to sit out to thaw before you use it. You can always make our easy homemade whipped cream.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – Prepare a homemade crust using tasty graham cracker crumbs.
- Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter – Melt your six tablespoons of butter down and combine it with the graham cracker crumbs to prepare a flavorful crust.
- Sugar – You will also need to add some sugar to the crust mixture for sweetness.
Additional ingredients include vanilla extract, powdered sugar, lemon zest, lemon wedges, and heavy whipping cream!
How to Make Pine Lemonade Pie
- Combine your crust ingredients into a bowl to make this delicious dessert while preheating your oven. Add half of your crust to a pie pan and press the remaining along the sides of it before baking for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes have passed, remove it from the oven and set it off to the side, allowing it to cool down.
- Grab your strawberry ice cream, place it on the counter, and allow it to sit out for 20 minutes. Grab a large bowl and combine the ice cream with your pink lemonade concentrate and the Cool Whip. Whisk well to achieve a smooth, creamy consistency before spreading over your pie crust and placing it in the freezer, where it should stay overnight to get cold.
- The next day, prepare your homemade whipped cream by combining the heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon zest, add it to a large piping bag, and begin piping the whipped cream on top of the Pink Lemonade Pie. Add as much of this whipped topping as you’d like. You can use lemon wedges and any extra lemon zest as a garnish for this sweet treat.
How Long to Freeze Lemonade Icebox Pie
It doesn’t take very long to make Pink Lemonade Pie. In fact, you might be pleasantly surprised to learn that you can make it in less than 30 minutes. However, the key here is to let it freeze overnight. So, although you can make it quickly, this is the kind of dessert you need to prepare a day in advance.
After you’ve combined your ingredients and have set everything up, you will need to let your pie sit in the freezer for a minimum of six hours. I like to keep it there overnight, so it’s nice and frozen for serving!
How Many Servings Does It Make?
If you follow this recipe exactly, you will have up to eight servings of the Pink Lemonade Pie. However, you can always cut smaller slices to serve more people. Need much more than just eight slices? It’s not a problem. Simply double the recipe to get up to 16 slices from your pie, which may be more than enough to serve your loved ones when having them over for a family gathering!
More Easy Pie Recipes
- Strawberry Margarita Pie
- French Silk Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Pie Cheesecake
- Easy Millionaire Pie
Pink Lemonade Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 9 in pie pan
- Baking spray
Pink Lemonade Pie Ingredients
- 1 qt strawberry ice cream
- 1 – 8 oz pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 – 8 oz cool whip thawed
Whipped cream topping
- Lemon zest
- Lemon wedges
Graham Cracker Crust Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Spray the pie pan with the baking spray.
- Press half the graham cracker crust into the pie dish.
- Press the remaining crust up along the sides.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely.
Pink Lemonade Pie Directions
- Remove the strawberry ice cream from the freezer and allow to thaw for 20 minutes to soften the ice cream.
- In a large bowl, combine the pink lemonade, ice cream, and cool whip Whisk everything until combined and no ice cream lumps appear.
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour into the pie shell and spread evenly.
- Place into the freezer overnight.
Whipped Cream Directions
- Using a large bowl, place the bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl after 10 minutes and add in the 1 ½ C heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla and lemon zest.