We made these fun Valentine Heart Pizza out of pita bread and we loved how they turned out! There are so many ways you could decorate these.
These were the perfect size for my 5 and 8 year old! These heart pizzas would be fun for the kids to decorate on their own or surprise them with a special message on a their pizza for a Valentine’s dinner! This is so easy and the kids will love it!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Whole wheat pitas
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Turkey pepperoni
- Sliced black olives
How to make a Valentine Heart Pizza
- Cut a heart shape from the pita bread with kitchen scissors.
- Spread the marinara sauce (or pizza sauce) on top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cut heart shapes out of our turkey pepperoni on one. (You could also cut out hearts from a red bell pepper.)
- Cut out small circles from the pepperoni with a cookie cutter that we have for the other one and wrote BE MINE with the sliced black olives. (You could also write something with the shredded cheese, green peppers, or sausage. Just be creative and use what you have!)
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.