We made these fun Valentine Heart pizzas out of pita bread and we loved how they turned out! There are so many ways you could decorate these. They were the perfect size for my 5 and 8 year old! These would be fun for the kids to decorate on their own or surprise them with a special message on a pizza heart for a Valentine’s dinner!
- Whole wheat pitas
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Turkey pepperoni
- Sliced black olives
How to make Valentine Heart Pita Pizzas
- Cut a heart shape from the pita bread with kitchen scissors.
- Spread the marinara sauce (or pizza sauce) on top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cut heart shapes out of our turkey pepperoni on one. (You could also cut out hearts from a red bell pepper.)
- Cut out small circles from the pepperoni with a cookie cutter that we have for the other one and wrote BE MINE with the sliced black olives. (You could also write something with the shredded cheese, green peppers, or sausage. Just be creative and use what you have!)
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This is so easy and the kids will love it!