Snickers Cake Recipe
Caramel, chocolate, and peanuts come together to make a delicious cake. It’s been one of my favorite desserts for a long time and it still is now. This recipe is perfect if you want to make your own Snickers cake at home!
This Snickers cake recipe uses a ton of ingredients to make your favorite candy bar into a cake dessert. The incredible flavoring and texture are made by combining some ingredients like marshmallow cream fluff, peanut butter, salted peanuts, chocolate chips, and mini Snickers. If you love Snickers, there’s no doubt that you will love this cake. If you’re a fan of more than just Snickers and love candy bars like Hershey bars, then this Hershey Bar Cake or Hershey’s Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting are other recipes you may enjoy.
- Cake Mix- You will need a triple chocolate cake mix for this recipe.
- Eggs- Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Milk- Use whole milk for this recipe.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every dessert recipe uses sugar as an ingredient.
- Evaporated Milk- This will add richness to the dessert.
- Marshmallow- You will need this in the form of creme fluff.
- Peanut Butter- You will need creamy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Peanuts- You will need non-salted peanuts for this recipe.
- Frosting- This will need to be cream cheese frosting that you can buy or make homemade using my Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe (4-ingredients)– adding caramel sauce
- Caramel Sauce- This will need to be salted caramel for this recipe.
- Powdered Sugar- This is the best sugar for homemade icing.
- Chocolate chips- You will need semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Heavy Whipping Cream- This will help with the consistency.
- Shickers- You will need mini snickers cut in half.
How to Make Snickers Cake
To start, set the oven to 350 degrees. Then, use Pam baking spray to grease cake pans and set them aside.
Next, add the cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter into a standing mixer and beat to combine until smooth.
Secondly, separate the prepared batter between the three prepared pans.
Next, place the pans into the oven to bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until you have placed a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean its batter.
When the recipe is fully baked, take it out of the oven and place it aside to cool thoroughly.
Building the cake :
What is Snickers Cake?
Snickers cake is basically a combination of ingredients that match the taste of a Snickers bar. There are ingredients that are combined together to make the cake batter. Then, there are great ingredients that are topped to decorate. An example is mini Snickers, which are placed on top of the cake or full sized candy bars that are cut down.
How to Store Snickers Cake?
The best way to store a Snickers cake is by placing it into an airtight container. For any cake recipe, the best type of airtight container is one specifically for a cake. These air-tight containers are very large and wide to keep the icing from getting messed up, or your cake from getting squished.
More Cake Recipes:
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Triple Chocolate Cake
- Hot Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peeps Poke Cake
- 1 large piping bag, fitted with a star tip
- 1 large disposable piping bag
- 3 9inch round cake pans
- 1 10 inch round cake board
- 1 squeeze bottle
- 2 boxes of triple chocolate cake mix
- 6 large eggs
- 2 C whole milk
- 2/3 C unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 C unsalted butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/2 C evaporated milk
- 3 C marshmallow creme fluff
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 3 C non salted peanuts chopped
- 1 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 12 oz cream cheese frosting softened
- 1/2 C salted caramel sauce
- 6 C powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 C heavy whipping cream
- Mini Snickers cut in half
- 1/2 C chopped peanut topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cake pans with pam baking spray, set aside
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter until smooth and combined
- Split the batter between the 3 pans and bake for 25 -30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool completely
- Using a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter
- Whisk in the sugar and evaporated milk until combined
- Bring mixture to a boil
- Turn heat to low and allow to cook for 5 more minutes stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and whisk in the marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth
- Fold in the peanuts until combined
- Allow the nougat to cool to room temperature
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese, butter, salted caramel, and powdered sugar together until combined, smooth, and stiff with peaks.
- Scoop 1 C of frosting into a disposable piping bag
- Scoop 1 C of frosting into a large piping bag with a star tip
Chocolate Ganache directions:
- Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream over medium heat until it starts to simmer
- Pour the chocolate chips into a medium bowl
- Pour the hot heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips and allow to sit for 1 minute
- Whisk until smooth then pour into a squeeze bottle
Building the cake :
- Using a cake leveler, cut the domes off the tops of the cakes to even out the layers
- Place one cake layer onto the cake board
- Using the frosting in the disposable piping bag, pipe a thick ring of frosting around the edge of the cake
- Scoop 3/4 C of the nougat into the center of the cake
- Place the second cake layer on top
- Pipe another frosting ring around the edge
- Scoop more nougat into the center
- Place the third layer on top
- Using remaining frosting in the mixing bowl, frost the entire cake
- Place cake into the fridge for an hour
- Remove cake from the fridge
- Pipe drips on the sides of the cake and covers the entire top
- Smooth the top of the ganache with a knife
- Sprinkle the peanuts onto the top of the ganache
- Pipe dollops of frosting onto the cake
- Sprinkle some more peanuts
- Cut a snicker in half and place it onto the frosting
- Cut into slices and enjoy