If you love cinnamon rolls, you are going to adore this Cinnamon Roll Bread. It is a delicious cinnamon roll based cake with sugar glaze on top. Yum! This is going to be a family favorite at your house, I promise.
Cinnamon Roll Bread
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 C flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C sugar plus 1/3 C for the cinnamon swirl
- 1 egg
- 1 C 2% milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 C fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1 TBSP milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 C sugar and use a whisk to combine it
- In a standing mixer combine the egg, milk, vanilla and sour cream and mix until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and set aside
- In a small bowl combine the 1/3 C of sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon and 2 TBSP water and mix
- Drop the cinnamon into the loaf, and use a knife and swirl it into the bread
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Once done, set onto a cooling rack and let cool for 20 minutes or until pan is cool enough to get the bread out
- In a small bowl, combine the powder sugar, milk and vanilla
- Pour the glaze over the bread and let sit for 10 minutes before enjoying
Cinnamon Roll Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and ¾ cup sugar.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and sour cream.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- In a small bowl combine the 1/2 cup of sugar, 3 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Spoon the cinnamon crumble mixture over the batter and use a knife and swirl it into the bread a bit.
- Bake the bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 20 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the powder sugar, milk, and vanilla then drizzle the frosting over top of the bread.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Check out these other AWESOME bread recipes…
Gingerbread Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.