Easy Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe
Calling all Pumpkin lovers! We all love a new and improved dessert just in time for fall. This amazing twist on a dessert will have your family and friends going wild! This incredible Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe is the perfect pumpkin cheesecake dessert for any occasion during this fall season.
Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe
Enjoy this wonderful Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna and have fun while making it. This recipe is super simple to follow along with easy to find ingredients. This dessert is crazy moist, creamy, and full of delicious pumpkin flavor. This dessert lasagna is a great alternative to other pumpkin desserts like Crustless Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.
- All-purpose flour- This is used to make the crust.
- Sugar– Every one of the best dessert use sugar.
- Nuts– These can be pecans or walnuts and must be chopped finely.
- Butter- You will want unsalted to control the amount of salt in your recipe.
- Cream cheese- Best when softened or at room temperature.
- Whipped topping– This is perfect for topping off a dessert.
- Vanilla pudding mix- This will be mixed in with your milk.
- Milk- You can choose between whole and 2%.
- Pumpkin puree- Be sure to use puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin pie spice- You can use pie spice or ground cinnamon.
- Caramel- This is an optional topping.
How to Make a Pumpkin Dessert Lasagna
Set your oven to 350 degrees.
Evenly coat a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
Add the flour, sugar, and nuts in a large bowl.
Add in butter next and stir well.
Bake your ingredients until light brown for 15 to 18 minutes.
Put on a cooling rack to rest.
Add the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Beat in the whipped topping until creamy.
Add onto the crust.
Let the ingredients rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Add the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl until creamy.
Add in the pumpkin and spice and fold into the mixture until smooth.
Spread evenly on top of the cheese layer.
Put in the fridge for an additional 15 minutes to cool or until the vanilla mix is completely set.
Add even layer of whipped topping on the pudding.
Add some chopped pecans on top.
Put in the fridge until you are ready to eat for at least 4 hours.
You can store leftovers in air-tight container in the fridge.
What Can I Use for an Icebox Dessert Crust?
This Pumpkin Lasagna is actually very unique. This recipe is made almost completely from scratch. The crust is made from scratch and taste amazing, which makes it not like most icebox desserts. This recipe doesn’t use graham crackers or cookies.
Should I Use Homemade Whipped Cream?
This Pumpkin Lasagna is a bit different then most desserts. This recipe does not use the regular topping of whipped cream. You will not need homemade whipped cream because the recipe uses whipped topping which is similar to Cool Whip. However, if you prefer to not use Cool Whip and want homemade whipped cream, it will work in the recipe.
More Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Spice Snowball Cookies
- The Best Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread
Easy Pumpkin Dessert Lasagna
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup nuts pecans or walnuts, chopped finely
- ½ cup butter, softened
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 container 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 3 small boxes 3.4 oz vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup from 15 oz can pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 1 container 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- Pecans chopped
- Caramel topping optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly coat 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and nuts
- Add butter to flour mixture and mix well
- Press into 13x9 baking dish
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool completely on a wire rack
- Cream together softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Stir in 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping until smooth
- Spread over crust
- Place in refrigerator to chill at least 30 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk until smooth and creamy
- Fold in pumpkin and spice until smooth and creamy
- Spread over cream cheese layer
- Place in refrigerator to chill at least 15 minutes or until pudding is set
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve at least 4 hours
- Store leftovers in refrigerator