This Peanut Butter Lasagna is a layered no-bake dessert with a Nutter Butter cookie crust topped with a creamy peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream.
Layered No-Bake Peanut Butter Lush
This recipe is so rich and luscious! The soft and creamy texture is to die for and could be such an incredible addition to a buffet of desserts. This is a quick and easy-to-put-together dessert recipe that is irresistible.
If you love no-bake lasagna desserts you should also try our Chocolate Lasagna, Lemon Lasagna, Mint Chocolate Lasagna, and Pistachio Lush.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Nutter Butters: You will combine the cookies with butter to make the crust.
Peanut Butter: You will combine this with cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk to make the soft and creamy filling.
Instant Chocolate Pudding: Using instant will make the prepping process a lot fast, but you can make your own homemade chocolate pudding recipe.
Whipped Topping: I like to use my own homemade whipped cream for this recipe.
How To Make Peanut Butter Lasagna
Step 1. In a food processor, add the nutter butter cookies and pulse until it forms fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter and combine. Add into a 9×13-inch pan and press into a flat even layer.
Step 2. Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar into a large bowl and combine. Pour in the vanilla and milk and combine again. Add on top of the prepared crust evenly using a spoon. Make sure to do this carefully so you don’t pull up any of the crust.
Step 3. In a bowl, add the 3 cups of milk and pour the instant pudding on top, and whisk to combine. Allow the mixture to set for 5 minutes to thicken. Spoon the cream cheese layer evenly. Place in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Once you are ready, top it with whipped cream and enjoy!
Variations For Peanut Butter Lasagna
You can use some or all of the options below to alter the recipe to your liking. This is a terrific recipe, but some substitutions below may help you if you don’t have a certain ingredient.
- I love using creamy peanut butter, but crunchy peanut butter is good too. It will also add more texture.
- Instead of chocolate pudding, you can use vanilla.
- I love using my homemade whipped cream to add on top, but store-bought will work just as well.
- Add chocolate shavings or crushed nutter butter cookies on top
Tips & Tricks
- Place any leftovers in an airtight container in a single layer for the best storage method.
- You can keep this dessert stored in the fridge or freezer to last longer.
- This dessert is already very rich and delicious, but you can add additional toppings like crushed nuts, sprinkles, chocolate ganache, etc. to decorate it.
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Egg Rolls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
Peanut Butter Lasagna
- 1 16 oz package Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 3.9 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping
- Place the peanut butter cookies in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Pour the cookie mixture into a 9×13 pan and press into an even layer; set aside.
Peanut Butter Layer
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth then add the vanilla and milk.
- Spoon the mixture over the crust and smooth out evenly, being careful not pull up crumbs from the crust.
- Pour the 3 cups of milk into a bowl; add the chocolate pudding mix on top and whisk until combined.
- Let the pudding set for 5 minutes to thicken, then carefully spoon over the cream cheese mixture and spread to an even layer; refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, spread the whipped topping over the pudding.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
6 comments on “Peanut Butter Lasagna”
I want to make this recipe, but you don’t list measurements for ingredients:(
Hey Robyn, the measurements are in the recipe card near the bottom of the page. There is a “Jump To Recipe” button near the top of every post.
Is it granulated sugar or 10x?
Hey Bethany it’s powdered sugar. Thanks!
I might put layer of melted chocolate chips on top of the crust and refrigerate for a bit before adding the cheesecake mixture. I do this with chocolate pie…it prevents the crust from getting soggy and it will make the peanut butter cheesecake mixture easier to spread. Not to mention the added decadence!