Easy Honey Glazed Carrots
Having a delicious side dish to enjoy with the main meal is something we all need whether it is for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. These Honey Glazed Carrots will be the perfect addition for your lunch or dinner. This may become your family and friend’s favorite side dish.
Honey Glazed Carrots
These glazed carrots are so delicious! This recipe is simple to make and it will be ready in no time! With a melted buttery glaze with herbs and seasonings to make a lovely side dish. So simple, but full of flavor and you will want to save this one.
Do your kids like vegetables? For my family, there are times getting the kids to eat anything healthy is quite a challenge. That’s why when I made these sweet and tender glazed carrots, they were hooked! They ask for these all the time now! If you are looking for a recipe like this that you can do in the Instant Pot, I have the perfect Brown Sugar Glazed Carrot recipe for you! Of course, carrots aren’t the only delectable side that my kids absolutely adore. A close second is my Honey Butter Skillet Corn. If you haven’t tried corn this way yet, you don’t know what you are missing! If your family aren’t fans of brussels sprout, do I ever have a recipe that might just change their mind! My Brussels Sprouts with Bacon side dish is out of this world!
- Carrots- You will use baby carrots for this recipe.
- Honey- This will add sweetness to your carrots.
- Butter- You will need salted butter for this recipe.
- Brown sugar- This will bring a rich flavor to your recipe.
- Apple cider vinegar- This will give the carrots more flavor.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Garlic powder- This will be for additional taste.
- Parsley- This will need to be chopped and is optional for garnish.
How to Make Honey Glazed Carrots
Put in 2-3 cups of water in a large pot and heat on medium-high and bring to a boil. When ready, put in the carrots and use a fork to poke to check if tender, boil for about 10-12 minutes.
Empty the water out of the pot and put in the remaining ingredients and mix until combined and cooked with the carrots for about 2-3 minutes or until the butter is melted and the sugar in the mix is completely dissolved.
What Carrots are Best for This Recipe?
The carrots you will need for this Honey glazed recipe is baby carrots because that is what they use. However, you can use whatever one you want. You can use big carrots and chop them or even shredded.
Are these Vegan?
This Honey glazed recipe is not vegan, However, you can replace the butter used in this recipe with plant-based butter. Other than the butter, this recipe can be vegan.
MORE SIDE DISH RECIPES
- Homemade Focaccia Bread
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Baked Mac and Cheese
- Root Beer Baked Beans with Bacon
Easy Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 1- pound baby carrots
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons butter salted
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped parsley optional garnish
- Fill up a large pot of water with about 2-3 cups of water. Turn the heat to medium high and wait for the water to boil. Once boiling, add in the baby carrots and cook until fork tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pot and then add in the honey, butter, sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, and garlic powder. Stir and cook all together with the baby carrots for 2-3 minutes or until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Plate and serve with finely minced fresh parsley sprinkled on top, optional.