How often do you find yourself enjoying eggnog during the holidays? Well, I found a far better way to enjoy it with these Eggnog Jello Shots! Enjoy a jellified version of Whiskey spiked eggnog with whipped cream on top!
Eggnog Whiskey Jello Shots
These shots will have everyone wanting the recipe this year during Thanksgiving and Christmas. All you need to do is make the jello, combine the ingredients, whisk, pour, and chill. You can have these delicious shots in just 2 hours! And, once they are done, I love to top them with some of my easy homemade whipped cream.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This will make the consistency of the shots creamy and sweet.
Whiskey: You can use any brand you prefer, I like to use Fall Flavored Whiskey.
Eggnog: Use any kind of eggnog you prefer, you can try this recipe with pumpkin-flavored, cinnamon-flavored, or vanilla-flavored eggnog.!
How To Make Eggnog Jello Shots
Step 1. Pour 1 cup of cold water and the gelatin into a medium-sized bowl and use a whisk to combine. Place it aside for 7 minutes to set. Pour in the boiling water and combine using the whisk until dissolved.
Step 2. Pour in the condensed milk, whiskey, and eggnog and combine with the whisk. Allow the mixture to set for 15 minutes before pouring into the shot cups to the rim. Place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours. Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve, and enjoy!
How To Decorate Eggnog Jello Shots?
There are a few ways to make these jello shots pop even more by garnishing. You can dip the rims in frosting or whipped cream, then coat them with sugar, holiday sprinkles, chocolate shavings, etc. You can top it with whipped cream and cinnamon sticks as I do too. Feel free to add food coloring to the mix if you want to make them more festive!
Tips & Tricks
- Make these ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- You can use any brand of whiskey that you like that will pair well with the eggnog.
- I prefer using the plastic shot cups especially if I make a bunch of these for a party. This way they can easily be disposed of without having to clean up too much.
More Shot Recipes:
Eggnog Jello Shot
- In a medium-sized bowl add 1 cup cold water and gelatin packs.
- Whisk to combine.
- Set to the side for 7 minutes.
- Add the boiling water to the gelatin.
- Whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, Whiskey, and Eggnog to the gelatin mixture.
- Whisk until combined.
- Set to the side for 15 minutes.
- Pour into your plastic portion cups until full.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Top with Whip Cream