These amazing Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies will knock away the competition. With this upcoming Valentine’s Day, chocolate strawberries are a given. Anything dipped in chocolate is a go-to for many people to give as a gift. But, if you like to be unique and try new things with family, friends, or someone special, this recipe may be for you.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious! Your special someone will fall in love with the taste and texture of these cookies. This recipe is packed with sweet strawberry jam and savory milk chocolate. These cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Make them with Valentine’s Day Oatmeal Bites and The BEST Valentine’s Day Healthy Food Ideas!
- Flour- Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking Powder- This will allow the cookies to rise in the oven.
- Salt- This will bring out all the delicious flavors in the cookies.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Light brown sugar- This sugar will add richness to your cookies and moisture.
- Sugar- All of the best dessert recipes use sugar in them.
- Egg- Use eggs at room temperature.
- Vanilla- Be sure to use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate Chips- You will be using semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Jam- You will need to use seedless and strawberry flavored jam.
How to Make Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Set your oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line two baking sheets.
Add the flour, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl and combine.
Mix in the butter and sugars into a standing mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
Add in the vanilla and egg.
Slowly add in the dry ingredients and combine.
Add in 1 3/4 C of chocolate chips and use a rubber spatula to fold in.
Scoop the dough onto the prepared pans using a medium ice cream scooper.
Add some of the leftover chocolate chips on top.
Place the cookies into the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Take out and let them rest to cool completely.
Heat up 2 C of the strawberry jam in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until it is almost as a liquid.
Put the jam into a liquid injector by placing the head of the needle into the bowl with the heated jam and pull the knob upwards to fill up the injector.
Pierce the side of the finished cookie and slowly fill up the cookie with jam.
Serve and Enjoy!
Can I Use a Cake Mix for These Cookies?
Making your Strawberry Cookie recipe from scratch is always the best way to make something. The results of something homemade, well you just can’t beat that. However, if your short on time and want to quicken the amount of time it takes to make, you can use a cake mix. I have a Cake Mix Cookies (3 ways) recipe that you can use to make these cookies.
What is the Best Dipping Chocolate?
The Strawberry cookies can go well with almost any chocolate. The best chocolate for you to use would be whatever you prefer. However, some of my favorites are white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate. I would say milk chocolate is the absolute best though.
More Cookie recipes
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies
- Lemon Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 C light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 C semi chocolate chips
- 2 C Strawberry Jam seedless
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in 1 ¾ C chocolate chips into the dough
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper
- Sprinkle some remaining chocolate chips on top
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Remove from oven and cool completely
- Spoon 2 C of the strawberry jam and place into the microwave for 30-45 seconds to heat it up and make it liquid almost
- Using the flavor injector, place the needle into the bowl and pull the knob up on the injector to pull up some strawberry jam
- Poke the side of the cookie and inject the jam into the cookie until the top cracks
- 1 flavor injector