These delicious Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with white and dark chocolate chips, strawberries and cheesecake pudding for a incredibly soft cookie recipe. Ready in just 20 minutes!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These strawberry chocolate chip cookies are a yummy spin off of a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. These cookies are packed with white chocolate and dark chocolate to satisfy chocolate lovers. Including the freeze dried strawberries and cheesecake pudding sets this cookie recipe over the top for the ultimate flavor and texture! These strawberry chocolate chip cookies are perfect for valentine’s day or any time of year.
You’ll also love these other delicious strawberry cookie recipes including: Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies, Strawberry Crinkle Cookies, Strawberry Crinkle Cookies, Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies and Strawberry Kiss Cookies.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Dry ingredients – all-purpose flour and baking soda.
- Pudding – cheesecake flavored.
- Butter – make sure the butter is softened.
- Sugars – you’ll need light brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Eggs – room temperature
- Vanilla – pure vanilla extract for best results
- Strawberries – we prefer to use freeze dried strawberries for this cookie recipe.
- White and Dark Chocolate – white chocolate chip and dark chocolate chips
How To Make Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 and get a baking sheet ready by lining it with parchment paper. Set it aside for later.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and cheesecake pudding.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until it is fluffy and light.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and continue to mix it until it is mixed in well. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough. Place the dough on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack before serving.
Can I Use a Cake Mix for These Cookies?
Making this Strawberry Cookie recipe from scratch is super easy, but if you want to skip some steps then it’s totally fine to use a cake mix! Just use our Cake Mix Cookies recipe as a base and add in the chocolate chips with the freeze dried strawberries.
These strawberry cookies are amazing, but there are a few things that you can do in order to change them up a bit.
- Toppings – If you want to add any additional toppings, you want to add them as soon as they come out of the oven. If you want, the toppings will not stick. Feel free to change the chocolate chips to your preference like milk chocolate chips, etc…
- Fresh Strawberries – If you want to use fresh berries instead of the freeze dried berries, you can dice them small and add them to the batter.
- Strawberry Jam – instead of the freeze dried strawberries, you can use a injector to squeeze strawberry jam in different areas of the baked cookies.
More Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet for baking by lining with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cheesecake pudding powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix on medium low speed until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda and cheesecake pudding powder mixture until well incorporated.
- Stir in the strawberries and chocolate chips just until combined – do not overmix.
- Use a 1.5 inch cookie scoop to roll dough balls. Place them evenly apart on the cookie sheet allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
- If desired, you can add additional strawberries and chocolate chips on top immediately after removing from the oven.
- Allow to cool completely on a cooling rack before serving.