This Cranberry Pork Tenderloin is incredibly tender and made in the slow cooker. This easy pork recipe combines cranberry sauce with onion soup mix for a perfect flavor. It’s a comforting meal for weeknights or even as a main dish for holiday dinners.
Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce
I love making this Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin for dinner in the Fall or Winter. It’s really easy – just cook tender pork loin in a yummy sauce made with French dressing, onion soup mix, and cranberry sauce. It’s packed with flavor and tastes amazing over mashed potatoes.
What You’ll Need
- Pork loin– Try for a 4 to 5 lb tenderloin.
- Seasoning: Dry onion soup mix and French dressing combined with Cranberry sauce makes the sauce for this meal.
- Dried cranberry and parsley for garnish
How to Make Cranberry Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker
- Make the seasoning mixture: In a small bowl, combine the soup mix, dressing, and cranberry sauce.
- Cook the pork loin: Place the pork loin in the slow cooker. Pour the cranberry mixture over the loin. Cover and cook for 6 hours on low.
- Serve: Serve with more cranberry sauce on top. Garnish with dried cranberries and parsley.
Tips and Tricks
- You can also use a pork roast instead of loin for this recipe.
- For a sweeter taste, you can add honey or maple syrup to the sauce mixture.
- If you don’t have French dressing, Italian dressing works well too.
- Store leftovers: After allowing the dish to cool, store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. They will keep well for up to 3 days.
- Choosing the right cranberry sauce: You have the flexibility to use either jellied cranberry sauce or whole berry sauce based on your preference. Each brings a unique texture and flavor to the dish.
- Serving suggestions: This cranberry pork tenderloin is versatile and pairs wonderfully with mashed potatoes, rice, or even egg noodles. Garlic bread or dinner rolls for mopping up the extra sauce are also a great addition to the meal.
- Make it in the oven: If you don’t have a slow cooker, you can still make this recipe by baking the pork loin in an oven-safe dish at 375 degrees for about an hour. Check for doneness with a meat thermometer.
- Add some veggies: For a more well-rounded meal, consider adding some chopped carrots and potatoes to cook along with the pork loin in the slow cooker. This will add some extra flavor and nutrition to the dish.
- Make it spicy: For those who enjoy a little heat, you can add some red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper to the seasoning mixture for a spicier version of this dish.
More Delicious Pork Recipes
- Best Pork Roast
- Fried Pork Chops
- Pork Chop Casserole
- Crock-Pot Sweet and Sour Pork
- Mississippi Pork Chops
More Recipes Using Cranberries
- Christmas Tree Appetizer – Cranberry Brie Pinwheels
- Cranberry Orange Turkey Breast
- Easy Cranberry Chicken
- Turkey Legs With Cranberry Glaze
- Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
Cranberry Pork Loin
- In your slow cooker place your pork loin.
- In a small bowl combine the dry onion soup mix, French dressing, and cranberry sauce.
- Pour the mixture all over the pork loin.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- When ready serve with more cranberry sauce on top.
- Garnish with dried cranberries and parsley if desired.